Safeguarding Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults Policy
This policy deals with the protection of all children, young people and vulnerable adults who are part of the Inspire Young People programme.
Statement of Policy:
- Inspire Young People will confirm that each of the partner colleges and/or schools has the appropriate policy and practice in place for Safeguarding Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults.
- The partners are responsible for safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults at all times during the taking part in Inspire Young People programmes and activities. Qualified staff will provide supervision at all times.
- Inspire Young People will provide training to ensure volunteers are aware of the arrangements for child protection in their responsibilities.
- Inspire Young People will ensure each partner organisation provides the required signed forms for risk assessment, safeguarding and health and safety before taking part in any event or programme organised by Inspire Young People core team.
- Inspire Young People will establish communications for partners to report on Safeguarding Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults matters that can be confidentially shared with the Inspire Young People core team.